Corn Caps 5
- Remove corns more quickly
- Give greater pain relief
- Reduce the size of corns more quickly
- Podiatrists preferred Corn Caps
- Corns are 605 less likely to reoccur
- Clinically proven to remove corns within a 10-day treatment period.
- A combination of Salicylic Acid paste with a soft felt corn ring helps relieve pressure and pain whilst the corn is treated.
- Available in packs of 5 or 10
- Carnation Corn Caps contain salicylic acid. Always read the label
*Results of a Corn Plaster Evaluation (CoPE) Trail on ‘The long-term effectiveness of 40% salicylic acid plasters on corns’, comparing the application of Carnation Corn Caps and scalpel treatment on 202 patients, carried out between 01.04.2009 – 31.03.2012 by Podiatrists of the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Find the research here.