Protex S3V Face Mask Valved (EN149 FFP3) – Box of 12
Out of stock
OUT OF STOCK
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND OUR RESPIRATOR RANGE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR PROMPT SUPPLY.
ORDERS WILL BE DESPATCHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
CURRENTLY LEAD TIMES CAN BE IN EXCESS OF 6 WEEKS.
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK.
Manufactured to the highest standards in the UK
- colour coded nose bands: FFP1 White, FFP2 Blue, FFP3 Green
- 100% soft cool cotton linings which mould easily to shape of face
- designed for low breathing resistance
- advanced filtration systems for optimum performance and comfort
- comfortable during an 8 hour shift
- no metal staples or fittings
As S3 but with additional exhalation valve.
The Protex exhalation valve has been designed and tested to offer a combination of low inhalation and exhalation resistance, the result being decreased temperatures inside the respirator. The valve dispels heat, humidity and exhaled CO2 within the respirator. In more demanding work conditions the Protex valved option offers an improved working environment.